Thursday, April 21, 2011

Rubber stamped card

It is almost the start of the Easter Week end and I am looking forward to spending some of the time relaxing. My DH has gone into hospital today for an op on his knee so hopefully he will be taking it slow - not an easy task for him!
I wish you all a very Happy Easter and those travelling, please drive carefully.

This is a card I made some time ago using a fabulous Great Impressions (S.A.Company) African Stamp. It is lovely and bright and not done in colours I use often. The fold of this card is about 1/3 from the left which just makes the opening a little different from normal. A lovely design for males.
.

1 comment:

  1. Good morning on this most significant Friday of the year - how nice to see that great card again! Hope DH heals speedily, love Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.