Sunday, February 19, 2012

Christmas 2011

Christmas came and went without me blogging for such a long time. So....I am going back in time to Christmas 2011. The colour scheme I chose was blue and white, inspired by some digital paper. The images used were shaded predominantly in blues with a few other colours incorporated. Below are a few of the cards I made. I used several Lili of the Valley stamps and a Wee digital stamp. I used the Wee digital stamp in the last photo for a Pink Christmas card swap I joined on RSA. I dare say I was more into pastel colours than the traditional colours this year. I will post some of the cards from the pink swap next time.





Enjoy the rest of the weekend. The weather in Cape Town is 30 degrees with no wind today - absolutely stunning day. I am off to prepare salads to go with the fish braai we will be having a little later. We have invited my mom and David's parents. Enjoy the rest of the weekend, which seems to fly by as fast as the working days!
Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.